Extended information on the use of www.omniabpm.com cookies
You can decide to withdraw your consent at any time. You can manage your cookie preferences by editing them in the “Cookie Preferences” pop-up tool on our site.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that our website requires your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. Generally, it contains some information that is not personally identifiable, but is used to improve and personalize your experience on the web. For example, a cookie may include the date and time of visits to the site, the preferred language to be used, some information about previous and next navigation.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be grouped according to their characteristics or purposes.
Depending on the duration of their expiration period, cookies can be session or persistent.
- Session cookies only last until the end of the session and expire at the end of your current visit to the site. They allow us to link your actions during that particular session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
Depending on the property, cookies are divided into two categories:
- First-party cookies are those set and managed by our site when it is visited by the user to preserve your preferences.
- Third-party cookies are placed in your browser by a domain and a provider, when you are not visiting our Site. Our Site sets third-party cookies from our partners and analytics providers.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are reported below, for the most common platforms.
- Informative Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): log in to your account. Privacy section.
- Twitter informative: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin informational: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Youtube\Google+ informative: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Youtube\Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- Information pinterest\https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy configuration
- Flikr\Yahoo news http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/it/yahoo/cookies/details.html
- Flikr\Yahoo (configuration) http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/it/yahoo/opt_out/targeting/details.html
Cookies, managed by us or by third parties, serve different purposes on our Site. Depending on the purpose, they may be essential for the operation of our Site and our services or allow us additional features such as monitoring trends and user movements, analyzing demographic information, providing analytical data on the site and for advertising. According to the purpose, we classify them into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are necessary for the operation of the website and for technical purposes. You can set your browser to block or warn about these cookies, but please note that, in this case, some parts of the site will not work.
- Analysis cookies: we use third-party analysis services to collect information on the use of this site, such as the number of visits, the pages visited, the popularity of certain content. Analytics tools use tracking cookies to recognize your device and compile information about you: they collect information about the pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages, which operating system and web browser you use and which site you visited before visiting our website. IP addresses are anonymized, according to current legislation. If you disable these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and we will not be able to monitor and improve its performance.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User may use the information provided by EDAA (EU), Network Advertising Initiative (USA) and Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. With these services you can manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. We therefore recommend that you use these resources in addition to the information provided herein.
How to manage, control or block cookies?
You can also change your cookie preferences directly from your browser. Almost all browsers allow you to identify cookies and block them automatically. Please note, however, that if you disable cookies on our site or cookies in general in your browser settings, this will block functional cookies for the Site, and some sections or features of the Site will not be functional.
Browser settings are often found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu. You can find the specific steps for each browser from the list below. For more information, we recommend that you refer to the documentation of your browser.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Further requests and contacts