Omnia Financial Management offers a single finance system of record that maps costs to consumed services, dynamically analyzes the impact due to budget changes, provides details to chargeback services, and provides an audit mechanism for all cost changes.
Omnia Financial Management supports the following functionalities:
- Budgeting: planning, revisions, forecasts, delta budgets. Omnia supports the full budget lifecycle, related to Services, assets, projects, shared services, etc..
- Cost Tracking: able to track al kind of costs, CAPEX or OPEX, Labor and Non labor, with the ability to compare planned costs with actuals
- Management of non-monetary costs
- Chargeback of costs between Cost Centers and Budget Ventilation. This enables to charge costs for services delivered/consumed among different cost centers, in order to transform passive cost centers to active ones
- Invoicing of costs among cost centers
- Total Cost of Ownership
- Depreciation Rules
- Integration with ERP and Financial Systems
- Management of Incurred Costs and Charged-Back costs for services delivered (Passive Costs and Active Costs)